Community Day Services provides adults with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities a supportive environment in which to enhance or develop functional skills for daily living. Community Day Services assists individuals in achieving greater levels of independence, choice, and self-sufficiency through individualized instruction and support in locations throughout the community.
Community Day Services services include, but are not limited to:
- Vocational Training
- Community Integration Opportunities
- Independent Living Skills
- Recreational/Leisure Skills
- Functional Academic Skills
- Communication Skills Development
- Personal Care Instruction/Support
For more information about Community Day Services, please contact Lori Wachtel at email@example.com or (217) 356-9176.